Your Inner Power
All power comes from within. This is a principle described by Serge Kahili King in his book “The Urban Shaman”. The principle means that if you want to change something in your life, it has to come from within and you should use the power that you already have and only has to be awakened. Another principle is that your outer world is an exact reflection of your inner world. And there is an old saying that says: “Change the world, start with YOURSELF”, meaning take care of your self development. One way to change your life is to change the inner programming, the programming stored in your subconscious. These programs consist of memories and beliefs that were stored during your life (and maybe before you were born) and function often without your knowing.
With audio tools you can reprogram yourself, that is your subconscious, by directly store new positive thoughts in your subconscious. The power of your subconscious is that it influences your attitudes and your acts. So when the programming is positive your attitude and acts will be positive for you.
There are a few audio techniques to influence your being in a positive wayand work wih your inner power:
1. Subliminal messages
2. Audio Frequencies
3. A combination of 1 and 2
Inner power and subliminal messages.
Subliminal messages in this case are positive spoken statements that you don’t hear consciously but your subconscious hears them. Your mind cannot criticize the message and your system picks the messages up as “truth” just like a little child who believes blindly in the words and acts of his/her parents. So with these subliminal message you can strengthen your inner power.
Audio frequencies will support subliminal messages or will just work independently from those messages. With audio frequencies the frequencies of the brain can be influenced. See also Brainwave Entrainment.
Since a long time scientists know that in different situations and ages the brain frequency is different. The known brain frequency groups are:
1. Alpha range : 8 – 13 Hz (so 8 – 13 beats per second). In general the Alpha state has a relaxing influence on the body. An Alpha state is often reached during meditation.
2. Beta range 13 – 27 Hz, this is the normal state of adults during the day. It I associated with thinking, worrying, problem solving, outer awareness and fear.
3. Delta range 0.1 – 3 Hz, associated with deep dreamless sleep.
4. Theta range 3 – 8 Hz, associated with deep relaxation, deep mediation, creativity, memory and lucid dreaming.
5. Gamma range 30 – 60 Hz, this range is less known about and there is some disagreement about the definition of the Gamma range. It is better to see what the influence is of the individual frequencies.
Note the different frequency ranges as described above are not the only definitions. Some people have their own definition. More important are the individual frequencies within a range and their influence on the body, brain and cells.
When we create subliminal messages recordings we use a combination of techniques, to reach the best results. For instance the subliminal recording for Public Speaking is a combination of the frequencies 1) Alpha 10, for relaxation, a clear mind and being focused, 2) Solfeggio 396 to release fear, 3) 144.72 Hz for humor and strength, 4) 194,71 Hz for energizing, 5) relaxing music and 6) subliminal messages. Not all the frequencies at the same time.
See Solfeggio Tones for more information.