Manawa has the deeper meaning “Now is the moment of Power”.
This term Manawa is described in a book by Serge Kahili King, “The Urban Shaman”.
In this book seven principles are described:
- IKE = The world is what you think it is.
- KALA = There are no limits.
- MAKIA = Energy flows where the attention goes.
- MANAWA = Now is the moment of power.
- ALOHA = To love is to be happy with.
- MANA = All power comes from within.
- PONO = Effectiveness is the only measure of truth.
If you have time, meditate on one or more of these principles.
I recognize these principles in daily life.
Later I will go into these principles in more detail.